1. Notice: I had to turn off email alerts for everyone. Anyone who wants email notification can re-enable the email alerts in their profile at outlookforums.com/account/preferences (and Alert Preferences). Also verify your email address is correct under Contact Details.

Email message cut off in Outlook

Discussion in 'Using Outlook' started by Eric Koch, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Eric Koch

Eric Koch

I am having the exact same issue. It is happening with application generated reports or emails. It is definitely an Outlook client issue. I have not found the root cause of it, but I have found a workaround in the meantime. I found the issue no longer occurs when I move the affected user/s to a different mailbox server. When I find the client issue Ill try to update, as I am not sure that this resolution will work for everyone.

JasonCarte wrote:

29-May-08

Strange issue here: we have some clients sending us emails daily and the

emails are getting cut off before the end of the message. I have noticed this

only with messages from one client where some kind of Excel cells are pasted

in the message. If I open the message with our Web Exchange access, I can

read the mail just fine. It is only Outlook (either 2003 or 2007) that seems

to present the message incompletely.

Any one come across this yet?

Previous Posts In This Thread:

On Thursday, May 29, 2008 9:54 PM

JasonCarte wrote:

Strange issue here: we have some clients sending us emails daily and the

emails are getting cut off before the end of the message. I have noticed this

only with messages from one client where some kind of Excel cells are pasted

in the message. If I open the message with our Web Exchange access, I can

read the mail just fine. It is only Outlook (either 2003 or 2007) that seems

to present the message incompletely.

Any one come across this yet?

ActiveReports For .NET to PDF Format In Browser

http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...75-be519f4f4272/activereports-for-net-to.aspx
  2. VanguardLH

VanguardLH

Eric Koch wrote:

<snip - a reply way too late
    You think the OP has been waiting around 1-1/2 years for a reply?

>

A leech site operating a webnews-for-dummies gateway to Usenet that produces

badly formatted posts.