Outlook Connector error "company name exceeds the limit of 40 characters"

Discussion in 'Using Outlook' started by Brian742, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Brian742

Brian742

I just started getting a new error message this morning. The dialog box is 'titled' " Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector" and the text of the error is:

" The company name exceeds the limit of 40 characters. Type fewer characters before you click OK or excess letters will be automatically removed."

I have no idea what company name it is talking about - I haven't entered any - and when I click OK, the error goes away but returns shortly thereafter. Any idea of the cause or solution?
  2. Diane Poremsky

Diane Poremsky

3. Heathernwddi

Heathernwddi

Is there a resolution to this issue? I have two machines that are having the same issue.