1. Notice: I had to turn off email alerts for everyone. Anyone who wants email notification can re-enable the email alerts in their profile at outlookforums.com/account/preferences (and Alert Preferences). Also verify your email address is correct under Contact Details.

Error Message: This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on your computer. Ple

Discussion in 'Using Outlook' started by justlf, Aug 18, 2010.

1. justlf

justlf

I have activated the Microsoft Office 60 Day trial with Microsoft Outlook 2010 on my Toshiba Satelitte C655 running Windows 7. In Outlook 2010, I am unable to open any hyperlink such as to a website that I have received within an email. The links are highlighted, clicking on them I receive the error message above @ 'restriction in effect...'. I am able to Select, and Copy the links but I am unable to Open them. I have uninstalled the Trial Version and reinstalled it but the links still cannot be opened. How can I solve this problem? or is it a glitch of the Trial Version? I am using the Administrator Account, My Explorer browser is the Default. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.
  2. Hal Hostetler - Print-Imaging [MVP]

Hal Hostetler - Print-Imaging [MVP]