1. Notice: I had to turn off email alerts for everyone. Anyone who wants email notification can re-enable the email alerts in their profile at outlookforums.com/account/preferences (and Alert Preferences). Also verify your email address is correct under Contact Details.

forward button in Outlook 2010 toolbar is greyed out and does not work

Discussion in 'Using Outlook' started by Bruce 99, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Bruce 99

Bruce 99

Issue only affects the toolbar button. I can forward by right clicking on the e-mail, or contol f, or by using the ribbon command. All other commands in the toolbar work fine.
  2. Milly Staples - MVP Outlook

Milly Staples - MVP Outlook

By toolbar, do you mean the Quick Access Toolbar? If yes, remove the command and add it back via the customization option on the QAT.

--

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

If a reply helps, please vote it as helpful. If a reply solves the issue, please mark it as an answer.

How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

" Bruce 99" wrote in message news:7b594d3d-d4c0-437f-a7e0-ada4783285b5@communitybridge.codeplex.com...

Issue only affects the toolbar button. I can forward by right clicking on the e-mail, or contol f, or by using the ribbon command. All other commands in the toolbar work fine.Milly Staples - MVP Outlook
  3. Bruce 99

Bruce 99

Thanks for you help. Removing the button and replacing it from the QAT did not fix the problem. But using the add to QAT option from the ribbon did fix the problem.