1. Here's a thread that needs an answer: DataNumen Outlook Drive Recovery

Delay sending emails in Office Outlook 2010

Discussion in 'Using Outlook' started by Jake Zee, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Jake Zee

Jake Zee

whenever I finish writing a letter in Outlook and press "Send", it goes directly out. My past MS Office held the letter in the Outbox CLOSED and ready to go until I pressed send from the Outbox. If I program the system to hold the mail before it's sent, the system opens the mail and leaves it opened (and it cannot be "marked unread") in the outbox. Have had technicians reload the OEM MS OFFICE SUITE from LENOVO twice. No improvement. Any answers to this?

2. Doug Robbins [MVP]

Doug Robbins [MVP]

You will be more likely to get a response if you post to the following forum

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/outlooksend/threads

which is for Outlook. The one that you have posted to is for Word.

-- Hope this helps.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP,

dkr[atsymbol]mvps[dot]org

Posted via the Community Bridge

"Jake Zee" wrote in message news:8d645331-b60e-41d0-9e42-2c0796e56230@communitybridge.codeplex.com...

whenever I finish writing a letter in Outlook and press "Send", it goes directly out. My past MS Office held the letter in the Outbox CLOSED and ready to go until I pressed send from the Outbox. If I program the system to hold the mail before it's sent, the system opens the mail and leaves it opened (and it cannot be "marked unread") in the outbox. Have had technicians reload the OEM MS OFFICE SUITE from LENOVO twice. No improvement. Any answers to this?

Doug Robbins - Word MVP dkr[atsymbol]mvps[dot]org
  3. Ganesh Kumar N

Ganesh Kumar N