1. Here's a thread that needs an answer: Problems with Outlook Connector in Outlook 2010

Outlook cannot connect to your incoming (POP3) e-mail server/Cannot send mess.

Discussion in 'Using Outlook' started by Ernesto Pachon, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Ernesto Pachon

Ernesto Pachon

Dear Sirs:
    I have a package of MS Office 2007, which includes Outlook 2007. All the programs are working O.K. except Outlook which I tried to start into the my Lab-top without successful.
    We got the following messages:
    -Log onto incoming mail server(POP3): Outlook cannot connect to your incoming (POP3) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message contact your server administrator or Internet Service Provider (ISP).
    -Send Test E-mail message: cannot sent message . Verify the e-mail address in your account properties .The server respond: 530 5.7.0 Must issues a STARTTLS command first, 15 sm68009227 anz.16.
    I will appreciate you help to allow using Outlook at my Lab-top.
    By the way, I also have a desk-top, and Outlook is working without any problem, using the same information.
    -Account type: POP3
    -Incoming mail server: pop.gmail.com
    -Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.gmail.com
    -E-mail address: pachonusa@gmail.com

Cordially
    Ernesto Pachon