1. Notice: I had to turn off email alerts for everyone. Anyone who wants email notification can re-enable the email alerts in their profile at outlookforums.com/account/preferences (and Alert Preferences). Also verify your email address is correct under Contact Details.

Serious PROBLEM!!!!

Discussion in 'Exchange Server Questions' started by srivera213, Sep 30, 2012.

1. srivera213

srivera213

Hello all. I hope everyone is doing well (or better than me) this evening. I have such a dilemma that I have been trying to figure out for quite some time now. When I go into my OWA sent items box, it usually shows me to whom I sent an email, the subject, the date it was sent, the time the email was sent, and the size of the email. For some reason, the time field has vanished and I don't know how to get it back. I have done google search after google search which turned up nothing. Can anyone help me please? This is really important for my assistant's time sheet tracking.
  2. Diane Poremsky

Diane Poremsky

Which version of Exchange server? Did you try resetting the view? I'll need to check for the steps to reset the view in OWA. In Outlook, click on row of field names and choose custom from the bottom of the menu, then reset.
  3. srivera213

srivera213

Hi. Thanks for you help. I'm.using exchange 2007. When I right click on the field labels on the top there is.no custom option.
  4. larry

larry

do you have the Arrange by name options when you right click? If not, what browser are you using?

owa-views.png