1. Here's a thread that needs an answer: Outlook and SharePoint 2013 - Syncing Contacts

Animated Smileys for Outlook 2013

Discussion in 'Using Outlook' started by vze2mp9g, Apr 5, 2013.

1. vze2mp9g

vze2mp9g

Hi,

This was one thing I used to use with Outlook 2003 & 2007, Emoticons, and I really miss it! There was a company (I forget the name) that had a very BIG data base of these emoticons/smiles, but then M$ changed something in it's e-mail editor, which didn't allow then to be used any more. Does anyone know of such a thing for Outlook 2013? I'm not talking a program here and there, but a data base where you can pick and choose, especially the animated ones. Grant you, when you send a non html e-mail to someone, there wouldn't be any emoticons/smiles in the message. GMail as them, and it was cute, even Facebook (which I cannot verify) has them. I would really appreciate it if someone can point me in the right direction. I did google it, but it only shows small programs here and there.

Thank You. :)

2. Diane Poremsky

Diane Poremsky

The only one I am aware of was incredimail. You can still add icons to outlook but they won't wink do any action - you can add animated icons but Outlook only shows the first frame.

3. vze2mp9g

vze2mp9g

Yes, that was it. I had a subscription to them. When I looked on google, I found another place that is advertising that they have animated emoticons, the name of the company is Scorpio Software, and their program is called Handy Animated Emoticons and their web site is: Scorpio Software - Author of Handy Animated Emoticons, E-mail Talker, Block Websites Buddy, Remove Toolbar Buddy, Remove about:blank Buddy and other software I do not know if they are compatible with Outlook 2013, but they claim it works on all mail programs including Mozilla Firefox browser. Does this sound to good to be true?

Thanks.

4. Diane Poremsky

Diane Poremsky

It looks like it displays the icons in a format you can copy and paste into email. It won't run on my computer, so that is just a guess. If it runs on yours, it should work.