1. Here's a thread that needs an answer: Issue in Outlook 2013 - cannot reschedule single task

Outlook 2013 and default .pst files

Discussion in 'Using Outlook' started by FerrumPanther, May 8, 2013.

1. FerrumPanther

FerrumPanther

I just upgraded from Outlook 2010 to 2013. While using 2010 (and previous versions)I had a Outlook data file setup as default and all email came off the exchange server to this folder. when I would check my email from other locations thru our webmail function I would only see new emails received since my last login to Outlook, which was the way I preferred it. Since the upgrade to 2013 my emails no longer come off the server to the Outlook Data file and I see no way to set this file as default like I could in 2010. the Outlook data file is there, I can see my old emails and can even send emails but new emails will not filter their way to this folder. is this by design? or am I missing something? I have searched the net for a day now and have not found an answer. any help would be great.

2. Diane Poremsky

Diane Poremsky